Personal Information Collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering to the website services and
- any other information that you send to ViveLab Ergo Ltd.
Securing Your Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating This Statement
Cross-Border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Using Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to use services of the website;
- send you products that you purchase;
- supply you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing material.
Where we discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact ViveLab Ergo